Monday 1 September 2008

Law of Attraction is always working if you put it out there!

The other day I received a phone call from from Psycademy, which is an internet based spiritual website which I stumbled upon. Anyway, I completed an online questionnaire to find out where I was in my personal spiritual evolution of growth. You can take the test too!

Are you a lightworker? Click on the image to find out where you are on your journey.

I was totally blown away by the results of one of the daily exercises that I completed and felt compelled to email them and let them know how powerful the exercise was for me.

I then received a phone call a couple of days later from Psycademy who wanted to hear more about my experience. We had an amazing conversation, where we discovered that there was some work of the Law of Attraction happening for me, because during the conversation we established that there were people out there in the same line of work as me offering workshops that I could attend in this country which would enable me to develope my skills further.

When I put down the phone, I was so excited about the opportunity that I had created and I gave thanks to the miracle that had just occurred and acknowledge myself for all the work I have put in to transmitting my frequency to attract all the good things in my life that will benefit myself and all people around me, and others that I come into contact with.

It really does feel like something is shifting and I am glad that I am able to share these miracles with you in this way.


If you would like to know more about Phsycademy




Gushy. x

No comments: