Thursday 11 September 2008

Can my mood really control my car?





Today was a really strange day. I woke up and everything was going fine. I had a lot to do but with a day off work and plenty to fill my day, it was going to be a good day.

Then, as I went to get into my car, the key fob would not work!

After several attempts of pushing the button to get the doors to open, I decided enough was enough and then proceeded to "plan PT". PUBLIC TRANSPORT! - that scary word! Now I know that catching the bus or the train is not always that reliable, but today it was actually ok.

I was puzzled to know what was wrong with my car this time, as it has been about 6 - 8 weeks of various events happening with the car, so I have now got to the point where, if it is in a tempermental mood and does not want to work, then I will leave it alone and carry out my days tasks in another way!

I popped into the local key cutting shop to try and get the battery on the key fob changed, but the kind man said that they was enough battery life to operate the key fob. I was still baffled. I called the AA - who naturally came to the rescue. The young man that came spent about half an hour resetting my car alarm/immobiliser to my key fob because it had come out of alignment! It was not connecting with the signal from my car transmitter! This is just one of many strange electrical faults to happen to my car, however,!there have been many electrical applicances in my home to be affected too - the washing machine, mobile phone and also my laptop - which was the worst of all!

Anyway, until today I did not see any coincidence until I had a phone call this afternoon. Which was the really weird part about my day today. Whilst carrying out my tasks for the day - I received a call from Lisa from Psycademy, enquiring if I would like to attend their Lightworker Training. When she told me the course content, I was very interested as she was telling me how powerful our emotional energy can become to create negative and positive experiences in our physical environment. I then told her about my current car crisis, to which she explained that these recent situations have been in direct response to my mass of energy being released in an uncontrolled way.

The Lightworker Workshop is designed to clear away and cleanse the build up of these emotions and release them in a safe way so that new good experiences and situations can manifest themselves.

If you would like to know more about how to control your thoughts and have a direct effect on your physical environment, then visit Psycademy and read about Lightworker training.

GB. x

1 comment:

mindmoviesforum.com said...

share your insights over at www.mindmoviesforum.com!